We invite you to visit us so you can experience firsthand what makes Holy Trinity School so special.
Holy Trinity School prides itself on a challenging instructional program that supports the growth and development of the whole child. From Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8, students are presented a traditional curriculum of core subjects – Language Arts, Math, Science, Religion, and Social Studies – while integrating the special subject areas of Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish, Robotics, Coding, & Aerospace.
Top Ten Reasons for Attending HTS
1. High Academic Standards
2. Safe and Caring Learning Environment
3. Moral and Value Development
4. Full/Half Day (or combination) Pre-K Program
5. Full-Day Kindergarten Program
6. Faith and Community Service Curriculum
7. Affordable Before & After School Care – Extended Day Program
8. Small Teacher/ Student Ratio
9. Music, PE, Art, Spanish, Robotics, Coding, and Aerospace.
10. Strong Family Involvement
“Choosing Holy Trinity for our daughters was due in-part to seeing the discipline, love, understanding and the nurturing that takes place on a daily basis within the school walls. It is amazing to see the enthusiasm demonstrated by the faculty, the Pre-K to 8th student body and parents. Holy Trinity is a premier educational institution, based on solid family values and offering exceptional opportunities for our girls to develop personally, ethically, and intellectually.”- Jose & Stacie DeMatos, Weirs Beach