Admission to Holy Trinity requires the following documents:
- Registration Form and Fee
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Baptismal Certificate (when applicable)
- Transcript (for transferring students)
Entering Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 30th.
The Gesell Developmental Readiness Screening is given to all incoming kindergartners and first graders new to Holy Trinity Catholic School. This test, administered in the spring, assists the school, the teachers, and the parents in selecting the most beneficial placement for each child.
How to visit:
- Drop by Monday-Thursday 9 am to 3 pm
- Call to schedule a private tour (603) 524-3156
- Consider shadowing for the day during the school year
Please contact the main office to schedule a tour, screening, or for more information regarding the admissions process (603) 524-3156.