95% of our families receive Tuition Assistance! An average of $4000.
In fulfillment of our mission, the school’s financial aid philosophy is one of privacy, honesty and compassion. If a family truly desires to send their children to Holy Trinity School, money will not be the reason preventing them from doing so.
Families who want to send their children to Holy Trinity School, but cannot afford the full tuition are asked to go through the financial aid process which includes the following:
Families apply through a third party called FACTS Tuition Portal
Additional Tuition Assistance Programs:
- CHILDREN’S SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Visit http://nh.scholarshipfund.org/apply/ and click on “apply” Follow instructions to complete the application. **Child must be 5 years or older for consideration.
- Sibling Discounts available
- Families can elect to receive tuition reduction by performing 30 service hours during the school year.
- Transfer Grant (for students transferring from another school) $1000 towards 1st year’s tuition and $500 towards 2nd year of tuition.
- Church Supported discount – Letter from Priest Required
- ADDITIONAL TUITION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE:
- Please contact Mrs. Corriveau directly for options (603) 524-3156 x116 or Ccorriveau@htsnh.org